Saturday, June 26, 2010

Free Find Friday - ABCTeach.com

Sorry this is a day late! My free find for this week is AbcTeach.com. If you are a home schooler, teacher or parent, you need to take a look. The site was started by Sandy Kemsley, in 2000. Sandy is a retired school teacher with a desire to continue sharing her love of teaching after leaving the classroom.

I personally use the site to print worksheets for my daughter. She loves them and so do I! You will find free printable downloads for grades preschool to eighth grade covering a wide variety of subjects. While on the site, don't forget to sign up for the free newsletter to stay on top of new added materials and updates.

In addition to all the free printable worksheets, the site offers a paid subscription to even more resources at a reasonable price.  Click here for more information. You will find this to be a great bargain. I know the last time I visited our local parent teacher store I left with a big case of sticker shock and a very small bag of books.

View the following video for more information:

No comments:

Post a Comment